Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


Is he not the cutest Cosmo you have ever seen!?!

Austin lives for football. There wasn't a chance I was getting him to dress up in anything besides
a BYU uniform!


Politics anyone? Can't wait for this election year to be over!!! It's been WAY too long!

Carving pumpkins...that goo is lots harder to get out than I remember...in fact, currently it's only half of the way out- we got wore out!

Ready to go to Daddy and Pappa's office for trick-or-treating


Austin and his buddy Ty

We had a great Halloween








8 comments:

charity said...

So cute! I love all your costumes!

AMY said...

You make a GREAT Sarah Palin. And I love your little cougs. You ought to send that in over there - maybe get to be a junior mascot at a real game!!

Ellery said...

Mrs. Palin, I am impressed! You look so good! So funny!
And I cant believe how funny Austins boring book quote is...I am dying!!
To turn your pictures you have to do it in your "my pictures" file instead of while you are down loading them to your blog.

The Ross Family said...

Terra! I found your blog through Shannon's. You look great and your boys are adorable! So fun to catch up through blogs! Hope you are doing well!

Jen

Sterling said...

Great costumes guys! Jer, I like the short arms (I know, totally innapropriate). Hope all is well!

Jenni said...

I love the costumes!! so fun!

Anonymous said...

so so cute!!! Time for a new post!!! miss you!

Anonymous said...

I just got your family christmas card. they turned out so good! I think you need to do a post of your new family pics :)