Austin LOVED his first skiing trip. Who knew that a two year old could ski??? Two weeks ago we went to Brian Head for our annual Dastrup Family goal setting weekend. We had a great time snowmobiling, skiing, swimming, and just being together. Austin's two year birthday was on the Saturday that we were down there, and we decided to try out skiing. Jeremy thought that he would just be able to pull him around a little on the skis. But after about five minutes of that Austin was ready for the slopes. He pointed to the lift and told us "right here, me go right here". So, Jeremy took him up. He did great! Jeremy started by holding him up and letting him ski between his legs, but by the second trip up the mountain Austin was skiing by himself for about 30 feet at a time between Jeremy and Shawn. This kid has no fear! I have a feeling that we are in for it!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think he is going to be an amazing if you start at the age of 2!! Austin really doesn't have any fear!
Cute pictures Terra!
So cute!!! We took luke skiing for the first time when he was two and he loved it too! they will be little buddies one day!! It was fun to go out with you guys the other night! let's do it again.
Terra It is definately time for a new update
Terra! I can't believe I found your blog. It wasn't very far away though. You know how those things happen.
Anyway, your boys are darling! I think of you every time I come to the Canyon Rd. State St. intersection where Jeremy's office is. I even stopped in one time with an insurance question and found out you were having your second boy. They are darling--and you are a cute mom.
I'll be checking back soon...I don't know the best way to get a hold of you without giving out personal info on this thing. I guess just leave me a comment on my blog...taylor tribune.blogspot{dot}com
oh wow! I love it. I always loved seeing those fearless little kiddies tear up the slope! who knew one day one of those little ones would be yours! :)
Post a Comment