Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Makay

I've been on sabatical from our blog for the past 2 1/2 months...I'm not sure why, except for I haven't taken the time to download any pictures from my camera. I still haven't downloaded pictures, but I did decide to at least post a few pictures of Makay. A couple of days ago Jeremy commented that we don't seem to take as many pictures of Makay as we do of Austin- I felt really bad, and as I look through our blog, I have hardly any of Makay on here- further validating Jeremy's observation. These are pictures that we had taken of him last month. They make me smile everytime I look at them!
Makay is the sweetest, happiest, smiliest little baby there is. I have so much fun with him.
Those eyes are just constantly smiling!
I love his little curls...I'm sad thinking that they might not stay!

4 comments:

Dana Dastrup said...

Terra you UPDATED!! YAY!! Makay is seriously so cute!! I seriously do love this kid!! I am going to miss not watching your kids on Friday!! Be safe!! Have fun!

Katie said...

Yea an update (as if I even have a blog to update on). Mac is so smily, I love it!

Sommer said...

Finally! I had almost given up on you. I love the pictures, they are so cute.

Heather said...

What a cute boy. I'm glad you updated too.