Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mexico...a little late!

Ok, ok, so the trip was about a month ago...maybe a little longer, but at least I'm posting, right? We had a great family trip with my family to Mexico last month. We stayed in the Whitaker's beach house about an hour north of Puerta Vallarta. The kids had so much fun playing at the beach. I thought that all of that sand was NEVER going to come out of Austin's hair! It was a fun get away, and always fun to come back home and realize how blessed we are to have clean water! I've never been so grateful to get my kids in the bath tub! Here's a few fun pics from the week





4 comments:

Sterling said...

Wow! That looks like a ton of fun. We'll be heading down there in June, can't wait. Jer, that pic of you and Austin in the pool makes me think of the song "Margaritaville"... and is that a SPEEDO? (not that I was looking, just noticing) Terra, I wish we had a trip planned to UT in the near future, we'd love to see you guys, unfortunately we don't have anything on the calendar... yet! But we'll keep you updated. Take care.

Katie said...

What?????? A post. Yea I am so glad you are back in the blogging world!!!!!

AMY said...

Terra-
What a blast from the past! I don't know how I ended up on your blog, but what a fun thing! This is Amy (Shelton) from Timpview...probably been a dozen years since we last talked! You and your family are beautiful, it's fun to see you all! Stop by and say hi sometime...Amy

Ellery said...

its about time!! you blog slacker!! your trip looks like a blast...so fun to have your whole family there. lets get together soon :)