Monday, March 3, 2008

Football Mania

Austin has an addiction...he can't think of ANYTHING except for football. From the minute that he wakes up he is constantly talking about "bughball". Poor Jeremy doesn't get a break. As soon as he walks in the door from work Austin starts tackling him. They play straight through to bed time.


Here Austin was tackled by Ty- his imaginary friend. He's his best football friend, he's willing to play way more than I am!

We went down to St. George for the weekend and Austin and Corbin got plenty of play time in. We left them with the babysitter one day while Holly and I went to get pedicures. When we got home the babysitter told us that they had been playing football outsite and that Austin definitely won. She said that Austin had about five touchdowns, and Corbin mostly just tackled the air.

Austin going for a tackle (it's important to play with two balls- that way we can at least try to limit the number of tackles!)

5 comments:

Dana Dastrup said...

These pictures are darling!! I don't know if I should be happy that you went and got pedis... but it's ok. you guys needed that time!! Darling!!

Sommer said...

Cute kids. What fun memories. At least he likes boy stuff. Chance is into makeup, babies, and headbands :)

Katie said...

hey you changed your blog. good job! looks good.

Beth Davis said...

I had so much fun seeing you guys the other day too. We'll have to get together more often- on a regular basis!
Don't you just love little boys and their sports?!? If JC has anything to do with it, Tucker will be playing football as soon as he can walk. I'm more interested in getting him to play the piano or something like that. Oh well- it's a good balance I guess/I hope;-)
Your boys are soooo cute!!

charity said...

It was SO fun to see you guys this week!! Your boys are super cute!!!

xo