Friday, March 14, 2008

Best Buds

Austin LOVES having Coleman as the older brother that he doesn't have. He thinks Coleman is the coolest friend ever, and he wants to be just like him. Recentely he has taken this admiration to a new level. Austin will copy anything that Coleman says or does. I'm pretty sure Coleman is loving having a little admirer, and Austin is loving being just like "Moman". We better watch out for these two, they definetely are a little mischievous!


7 comments:

Heather said...

Your boys are darling! My boys imitate their favorite cousin all the time--it is so fun to watch.

Katie said...

LOVE IT!! I might steal the idea for my blog. They are so cute.

charity said...

hi! it was so fun to play with you and your boys! it seriously made me want to have kids even more :).

McKinney's said...

Well look what we have here. I was found by ellery so I was checking out her blog and saw your name on it and decided to click on the link and BAMB...Terra Dastrup alive in the flesh. Just wanted to say hello and say you have a cute family. I hope all is well for you. It's been a long, long, time. Take care of yourself. Brandon & Fam!

Dana Dastrup said...

Terra: Holly & I are sitting here looking at blogs... We both said what are the chances of Terra updating & we both said slim to none. So can you please update just for us?? We want to see your cute boys!!

Tiff Rueckert said...

Austin is darling! I have not seen him for SO long, I can't believe how big he is!

Sterling said...

Jer and Terra, how are you guys!? Your blog looks great and your kids are getting so old - I liked the picture of Austin with the snowman. Hope all is well.