We had a little farm yard party for Makay. He absolutely LOVES riding on the gators up at my parents house, so I thought that it would be fun to have his party up there. We had a covered wagon, pulled by one of the gators, that Papa pulled around the ranch. Makay wasn't interested in riding in the wagon, but was in heaven driving the gator with Papa.
The Birthday Boy! I can't believe how fast this year has gone!
Some of our farm friends...sorry- still can't make my pictures turn- you would think that I would be able to figure this out, but it's just not coming to me!
Opening presents- Makay had LOTS of help!
My Boys- aren't they cute!
Makay LOVES his 4-wheeler
The cute cow cake that I made that Devin and Tyler ate the cute candy red mouth and pink ears before I even got a chance to take a picture! I was ticked! I almost lost it- but I calmed myself down and Katie suggested using a piece of watermellon for the mouth just for the picture- It worked pretty good, but I've got to say it wasn't as good as the original!
Loving the covered wagon rides
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Farm Fun!
Posted by
Terra
at
11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun party! Makay and Austin are so cute! I especially love the cow cake. You are so talented. Way to go!
haha, i apologize for Devins actions!
What a darling party! Your boys are so handsome.
Post a Comment