My baby is growing up! It makes me so happy, and sad at the same time. It is so fun to see his little personality coming out...but look how big he is getting!!! How do they grow so fast?
Makay turns one this next week and I can't believe how fun he is. He is my little buddy. He keeps all of us laughing all the time. Now if we could just get him to sleep at night! I know, I know...Let him cry. If he didn't have such a sad cry I would be better at it. I guess if I'm not willing to do it, then I can't complain about it, right? We had a little farm yard birthday party last night. I'll be posting pictures soon.
11 comments:
ONE!! crazy. your boys are sooo dang cute, i need to see them more.
looks like you had a fun trip, great pictures!
Ewe! Squeezes! Your kids are so gorgeous! Love You! Stacy
so cute!!! He is adorable. thanks for the fun party! The kids had a blast!
What a cutie! I can't believe that he's turned 1. Have fun with him. The crying it out only works for some kids. He'll sleep through the night when he's ready.
CUTIE PIE! Happy Birthday to your little one. Your boys are darling. It is fun to see the boy side of life. I love the camping pictures too. Can't wait to see the party what a great idea!
Cute cute! Hey I don't have your email address but I wanted to let you know we're starting a little playgroup if you and your boys want to come - the next playdates have been planned see them at: www.oremplaygroup.blogspot.com we meet on Tues!
Hi Terra! What a cute family you have. You are probably thinking who the heck this is...huh? This is Dan's daughter Rachel.
Cute blog! Your kids are super cute!
Rachel
darling pictures!
Hey Terra! I found your blog through Greg & Ellery. Hope you don't mind...I think I might be a "blog stocker"! Your boys are so cute!
He is already turning a year old? How did he grow up so fast? He is so cute :) (and Austin is too)
Hey Terra I found your blog off of Alissa's It is fun to see your pics, even if we are only across the street from each other. Mackay is so cute! I need to get some professional pics too. My blog is daveandjamie.blogspot.com if you'd like to see it. '
Post a Comment