This picture is from the morning of Makay's blessing. I was in the bathroom getting ready and I heard Austin tellingJeremy "Right here daddy. Baby right here". I came out of the bathroom to find Makay laying on Austin's chest. Every morning Austin layslike this on Jeremy as he's trying to wake up- I think that it's so precious that he wanted the baby to lay on his chest just like he lays on his dad.Tuesday, November 13, 2007
My sweet little guys
This picture is from the morning of Makay's blessing. I was in the bathroom getting ready and I heard Austin tellingJeremy "Right here daddy. Baby right here". I came out of the bathroom to find Makay laying on Austin's chest. Every morning Austin layslike this on Jeremy as he's trying to wake up- I think that it's so precious that he wanted the baby to lay on his chest just like he lays on his dad.
Posted by
Terra
at
1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Terr, What a cute picture I love it. There is nothing better than your baby sleeping on your chest and Austin figured that out at a young age.
This picture is to die for. I love little kids reinacting what their parents do. My newborn babies sleeping on me is honestly my favorite thing in this world!
This is definately a cute picture!! You have such cute kids!! I love the fact that Austin fell asleep in the wave runner! Look at this guy being such a big brother! Oh and cute profile page! I lvoe it... you will have to teach me how you do that!
oh. this is really cute! Both of your boys are adorable! I love those cheeks!
Post a Comment