Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving in Granby

We had a great Thanksgiving this year in Granby. Austin loved the snow...the little bit that we had. There wasn't quite enough to actually ride the snowmobiles much, but enough for the kids to ride on them while they were being trailored behide the truck while we looked for the snow. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Wilder's home in Buena Vista. The day turned out perfect.
The cousins- it's fun to see what good friends they have become!


Maddison and Makay- the girls just love holding Makay- they are so good with him!

Austin loved being able to play outside while the boys were shooting skeet

This is where Makay spent most of his weekend...I just couldn't get him out in that 10-20 degree weather!

Jeremy shooting skeet- he's got quite the shot!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Mackay is looking so big, I can't believe it! I love his chubby cheeks. He looks alot like Austin in those pics.

Beth Davis said...

Fun Thanksgiving- It's so nice to be with family over the holidays! I wouldn't have taken Tucker out in the cold either.

Ellery said...

Your boys are sooo darling! We need to see them more. Lets do dinner again soon!